Friday, January 29, 2016

Integrity Buffalo

Spirit of Gentle Strength
"Spirit of Gentle Strength" by Barbara Cote
Was trying to post a picture of the integrity buffalo that I drew but my phone isn't working right.  Sometimes when I am in a meeting one word gets caught in my head and twined up with my drawing.  Anyway, integrity buffalo makes sense as buffalo is respect in the seven teachings.
I am doing a job interview today and that always makes me kind of anxious waiting.  On the good side, after a horrible evening of children the night before last, everyone was calm and nice last night, so I got to have some wind down time and get mellow.  This is my first out interview as a declared Metis person.  I have my tobacco to lay down and wore all my best gear, my Tammy Beauvais dress, my silver humming bird ring, a lovely blue sealskin bracelet and some great beaded turtle earrings.  I feel like I have my armor on.

Made an order from the Silver Moccasin and was enjoying poking around their shop.  They also seem to have free shipping and they are Canadian.

No comments:

Post a Comment